Well, as you can see we spent the weekend working on the bathroom. Craig got all of the rotten flooring out, which left us with a small plank to walk across.
We got a nice view of the crawlspace as well.
Finally the floor is back in and the back wall is painted, not for aesthetics, but to kill the mold and mildew, we used a primer that was made for that purpose.
I also got most of the wiring finished. The wiring in this house is very funky, the fixtures are so intertwined throughout the house that if you don't wire the new fixture right then none of the fixtures in the rest of the house work, so it took some trial and error to get it right, the new vanity light and new exaust light are on existing wiring. I put in a dedicated GFCI plug for the new whirlpool tub and another GFCI outlet by the where the sink will be, this bathroom did not have any outlets before these are now on a new circuit. I also put in a new switch that will operate the vanity light and exaust light, the old switches where on the outside of the bathroom and I put this one on the inside.