Thursday, April 14, 2011

Block Exchange

I got my blocks sewn up for my block exchange. I honestly can't remember where or when I signed up for this, but apparently I did. I love doing exchanges because it inspires me to get moving and do something. We could choose any block we wanted, this is called "Spinner", it had to be mainly navy blue and white and if you had more than two colors then red would be next and then gold, I obviously just have 3 colors, it also has to be 12 1/2" unfinished. I laid them out to see what they would look like as a quilt, I like it, I may have to make an entire quilt with these. We were to make 13, 12 for the exchange and 1 for someone that wasn't able to participate, basically we are donating our 13th block to this person so they can make a quilt too. I will get back 12 different blocks when all said and done. Should be interesting.

I used my Accuquilt GO to make my block, the block is from their BOM patterns. Look how perfect my points are, the GO makes it so much easier, I love my GO. I also got my latest block done for Ebony's GO Quilt-Along today. Here is a link to pictures of the blocks I have done so far: http://www.flickr.com/photos/59766037@N08/with/5619847251
 

No comments: