Sunday, May 11, 2008

I got a working sink for Mother's Day!

We finally got our sink in. Craig worked all day yesterday getting the sink epoxy'd to the counter and sanded, it turned out sooooo nice. Today we got the counters siliconed in so we could get the sink plumbed and working. Here it is before we put in the fixtures.
Craig also brought the cabinet fronts back from work and installed them, they look so good with the finish on them, they almost have an iridescence to them.
Although I am not much of a plumber, I have to say that I am proud of my plumbing work, nothing leaks so far. The button in the picture below on the far left hand side of the sink is what turns our garbage disposal on and off, I had never put in a garbage disposal before, in fact I have never had a garbage disposal before, but I have to say that it was really not that hard, just awkward. We also have a soap dispenser, I love my sink!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: