Saturday, September 22, 2007

Me and my dress form


Well here I am, don't we look just alike? It arrived in two separate boxes yesterday, I was so excited! I have been trying my clothes on her. I am working on a fit test pattern right now with a new program that I bought called MPD (my pattern designer), you enter your measurements in the program and it will customize any pattern that you make up to fit you perfectly. The fit test pattern helps you refine your measurements. Besides working, I haven't done a whole lot lately. Carina, my DD, informed me that our dryer wasn't working, she fluffs her clothes every morning before work. We decided that it was time for a new washer and dryer anyway, we have been half-hardedly looking for awhile knowing that this day would come, our current set is 14 years old. We headed out to Sears and got a front loading washer and dryer made by LG. We are supposed to be getting it tomorrow afternoon, I never thought I would be excited about doing laundry. It also prompted us to clean the garage, (that's where the washer and dryer are).

No comments: