Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The tank is back up!

I got my fish tank put back in. I have decided to go with fancy goldfish, I just don't have the time, energy and especially money to keep a reef tank right now. I just filled it up with water and I will have to let it cycle before adding any fish, that's the hard part, waiting. I have missed my tank through all of this remodeling but there was just no way to keep it going during the remodel. As far as the remodel goes, I got the oven wired in last night and it seems to work fine, we are going to finish installing the dishwasher the rest of the way which will be nice because right now when I load and unload dishes I have to hold it up so it doesn't tip forward. Stay tuned for more remodel progress..............................
Posted by Picasa

No comments: